An ideal destination for your first international experience, this spectacular 19th Century French Country House, just 45 minutes from Calais provides a fantastic location for our adventure!
Set in four hectares of its own private grounds, this tranquil destination is within easy reach of all the exciting attractions and beautiful sandy beaches of the Opal Coast.The adventure includes a day in Boulogne to include a visit to Nausicaa Sea Life Centre, entrance to Bellewaerde Theme Park and also to Aqualud Waterpark in Le Touquet. We will visit Les Chocolats de Beussant and La Boulangerie d’Escoeuilles … and there is a full programme of evening activities too! Your group can take advantage of the modern, bright rooms, all with bedding provided and ensuite facilities. If we reach the minimum number required we will have exclusive use of the accommodation.
Travel will be by executive coach from a pick up point in the Midlands and a ferry crossing to France.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Brownies, Guides and their Leaders
A maximum cost of £450 per person (may vary due to exchange rate variations)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• All travel from the pick up point in the Midlands including transport in France for activities and return to the pick up point • All meals from evening meal on Monday 6 August up to and including lunch on Friday 10 August • Accommodation • Standard insurance – if a member of your group has any insurance advisable pre existing medical conditions, they will be required to complete a medical questionnaire and there may be an additional charge for insurance • Full programme of activities • Polo shirt and hoodie • International necker • Badge
- All participants will require a valid passport
- Ratio of Leaders to girls is 1:6 for Brownies with a minimum of two adults present and 1:12 for Guides with a minimum of two adults present
- Transport to and from the pick up point is not included
- No residential or international qualification is needed