Campsites don't get much more exciting than pitching your tent in the shadows of some of the biggest and best rollercoasters around at Alton Towers Resort.
You'll arrive in the evening and pitch your tent in the centre of the park before spending a splash-tastic hour in the water park. Return to camp and enjoy a hot chocolate before settling down to sleep.
The next morning, you'll have breakfast befpre setting off to experience all the rides and attractions in the theme park.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Guides and members of The Senior Section accompanied and their Leaders
£65 per person, including Leaders, Guides and members of the Senior Section.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A badge, meal on evening of arrival, one hour in the water park, hot chocolate, breakfast the next day, entrance to the theme park
- Lunch for your day in the park is not provided
- You will need to bring your own tents and bedding
- Transport to and from Alton Towers is not included
- No residential qualification is needed
- Ratio of Leaders to girls as per booking policy