We are looking for a volunteer who is passionate about all things Peer Education to support our Peer Educators across the Region.
The Region 4 (Peer Education) Assistant Coordinator will endeavour to bring peer education sessions to as many units as possible.
She will promote and support peer education, organising relevant training opportunities, and co-ordinating administration processes in order to support the smooth running of the programme.
She will be enthusiastic about how girls and young women can benefit from delivering and participating in peer educaton, inspire Senior Section members to become Peer Educators, and encourage Leaders to book sessions.
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be an active member of Girlguiding Midlands
- You must have a current valid Girlguiding DBS check
- You must be an experienced peer educator
- Being a 4 trainer, or being willing to become a 4 trainer, will be an advantage